Details, logistics, costs, and fees — for all business-law-art-coaching-guidance services:
I do not charge you if you decide I did not add value to your needs.
- You can be anywhere in the world — services are virtual;
- Via text, IG chat, FB messenger, email, phone, or video — however you communicate;
- I can be reached almost around the clock — practically 24/7/365;
- All initial consultations are free until we determine your needs;
- Billing method is your choice — by the project, by the hour, or a hybrid — usually via PayPal;
- There is complete flexibility — please tailor my services to your fit your changing needs;
. . .
- Generally speaking, many basic services will likely cost $30 to $90 total;
- How? My fees are on a sliding scale, so I can help everyone, no matter their budget;
- My sliding scale is $100 to $350 per hour;
- Most basic services only take about 15 to 45 minutes on average.
. . .
- Lowest rates are for creatives just starting out, with education debt;
- Ex: 24 min to answer 7 texts and 3 emails from an artist brand new out of art school:
- Lowest rates are also for coaching / mentoring;
- Ex: 36 min coaching + mentoring an emerging artist just a year or two out of school:
- The sliding scale goes up for negotiation work, mediation work, highly complex work (say, certain intellectual property issues), and for well-established creatives;
- My rates and bills are always negotiable — talk to me and we’ll make it work.
The best way to cover all questions, and to see if there’s a good fit, is to talk by phone to discuss your needs.
Adam Wilson — +1 (207) 699-9957 — email@example.com — 180 High Street #14 — Portland, Maine — Instagram @adamwilsonartservices.
One block from the Westin Harborview Hotel in the Arts District / Art Museum Area of downtown Portland Maine, blocks from the Atlantic Ocean.