Adam Daley Wilson is both an emerging artist and a seasoned top-tier lawyer with two decades of business, legal, mediation, dispute resolution, and dispute avoidance experience.
- Legal experience across the U.S. — particularly most major U.S. cities and markets;
- Art experience, and art business experience, across the U.S. as well as London;
- Formerly in private practice at top-tier international law firms based in the United States (Gibson Dunn & Crutcher; Crowell & Moring);
- Litigation, intellectual property, contract law, and related business and economics experience, including antitrust, econometrics, and law and economics experience;
- Negotiation, mediation, dispute resolution, arbitration, trial, and appellate experience;
- Almost two decades of experience providing advice and guidance where business and law intersect, particularly as to dispute prevention and dispute resolution through negotiation, all in the business and small business context;
- State court mediator for 200 small business and commercial lawsuits and disputes between companies and individuals;
- J.D., Stanford Law School – Moot Court, Stanford Law Review.
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania – International Relations – Economics, Diplomacy, World History);
- Judicial Clerkship, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- As an emerging artist: Large-scale text art oil paintings, conceptual text art, text-based installations, and New Genres art, including performance art.
- Works sell internationally, with large text-based oils selling in the low five figures (early 2018).
- Experience successfully applying to and showing at leading emerging artist art fairs in New York and London;
- Experience working with art consultancies and related entities based in New York;
- Experience as an artist-lawyer representing himself in art / law / business matters in the New York, Los Angeles, and London markets.
Click here for links to additional information about my artwork and my legal background.
IG @adamwilsonartservices — +1 (207) 699-9957 — email@example.com — Arts District / Art Museum Area — 180 High St #14 — Portland Maine 04101