Adam Wilson — firstname.lastname@example.org — (207) 699-9957 — Portland Maine.
Adam Wilson provides nationwide and international substantive services to artists and creatives. He is both an artist and a top-tier lawyer.
- Art business development + strategy;
- IP strategy (protection, licenses, copyright, fair use);
- Negotiations, transactions, contracts, rights;
- Dispute avoidance and prevention;
- Dispute resolution + serving as a mediator;
- Relations with private + corporate collectors;
- Relations with galleries, art consultants + fairs;
- Consulting + mentoring — art/law/business issues;
- Press relations, media + marketing;
- Identifying specialists for unique situations.
Credentials as an attorney — Over two decades of top-tier experience: Litigator at some of America’s top law firms in D.C. and San Francisco. Mediator of +/- 200 business disputes. Federal appellate clerkship. J.D., Stanford Law School. B.A., Univ. of Pennsylvania.
Credentials as an artist + creative — A half-decade as an emerging artist (painting, conceptual art, New Genres). Works sell internationally; text-based oils in the low five figures. Experience in the New York, Los Angeles, and London markets regarding the above areas of service.
The Service — The core of my service is true value added. Let’s chat about your needs. All initial consults are free. Hourly and flat fee options; most matters handled via phone or email; payment usually via PayPal. If your matter needs a truly specialized expert, I find a referral for you at no cost. Nor do I charge if you decide my service did not add value to your needs.
(207) 699-9957 — email@example.com — Arts District / Art Museum Area — 180 High St #14 — Portland Maine 04101 — A block from the Westin Harborview Hotel.
Neither the service nor this site provides legal advice and I do not represent persons in a legal capacity; as such, an attorney-client relationship does not form.
(c) 2018 Adam Wilson